Mark Hoare has wide-ranging experience from large listed entities to SME for over 30 years. Mark studied at Rolls Royce School of Engineering and was an executive director of a $250m UK listed company.
For the last 13 years, Mark has spoken and worked with 10,000’s SME and CEO’s. As a director of one Australia’s leading institute for CEO leadership, Mark worked with some of Australia’s most well-known brands. Mark started working with DiSC in 1985 and is accredited all of Wiley’s DiSC profiles. Mark has the ability and understanding to work from the staffroom to the boardroom. With his humour, passion, and experience he brings to his roles as facilitator, coach, consultant and keynote speaker.
- The Work of a Leader
- Understanding Your 363 Leaders' Profile
- How to Set Up a 360 Degree Feedback for Leaders and Why
- The Results-Based Focus on Commanding Leaders
- The Efficient Tendencies of Resolute Leaders
- The Systematic Habits of Deliberate Leaders
- The Supportive Nature of Inclusive Leaders
- The Diplomatic Ways of Humble Leaders
- The Empathetic Approach of Affirming Leaders
- The Motivating Passion Behind Energising Leaders
- The Driving Forces Behind Pioneering Leaders
- Understanding the Eight Leadership Styles