Nizar is a passionate, thorough and accurate financial analyst with more than a decade of experience involving:
Financial analysis, investments and corporate transactions encompassing Initial Public Offering (IPO) prospectus modelling; corporate valuations, financial modelling of acquisitions, business planning, due diligence and corporate performance benchmarking.
Nizar utilises analytical knowledge to the benefit of the organisation, leveraging significant exposure to a wide range of investment transactions and various investment vehicles structuring to achieve optimal strategic corporate objectives. He possesses strong communication, presentation and networking skills; is a team player with an eye for detail and adept at initiating uncharted waters.
In addition to commercial banking skills in treasury reporting, credit management and debt collection, Nizar also has relevant exposure to complex property settlement operations.
• Senior Financial Analyst; Dearin & Associates
• Property Post Settlements Team; SAI Global Property
• Westpac Collections Officer; Aegis Services Australia
• Senior Investment Analyst; Tuhama Investments
• Supervisor – Transaction Advisory Services, Ernst & Young Consulting
• Branch Lending Officer, Bank ABC
• Dealing Room Back Office, Bank ABC
Education & Qualifications
• Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking, Kaplan Professional
• Diploma of Financial Services, Australian Institute of Financial Services and Accounting
• Level I Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst, CAIA Association
• Master of Applied Finance, Western Sydney University
• Bachelor of Science – Business Administration, Applied Science University