Amanda Stevens is a renowned speaker, author and consultant. She’s widely recognised as a global expert on retail marketing, the customer experience and the future of consumers.
Amanda is the author of five books on sales and marketing, including her recent release ‘Turning Customers into Advocates – 10 Strategies for Creating Raving Fans for your Brand.’
Amanda is a former Young Australian of the Year for Career Achievement and in 2003 was awarded the prestigious Centenary Medal by the Governor General for Business Innovation.
As well as being one of the most in-demand speakers in Australia, Amanda is the co-founder of The Brain Bank, a business improvement consultancy that works with retailers to build their brand.
- Traditional Retailing in a Non-Traditional Way
- How to Reinvent Your Business Model to Boost Profits
- How to Create a Disruptive Retail Model
- How To Future Proof Any Retail Business Model
- Retail Lessons From Behind the Bar
- Building a Subscription-Based Revenue Stream
- How to Build an Online Retail Channel
- How to Create a Challenger Model
- How to Licence and Launch a New Product
- How to Harness the Power of Specialization
- How to Create and Market Your Own Product Range
- How to Turn Your Passion Into Profit