Brendan Elias began learning the art of importing at an early age – his father Nat Elias pioneered the import of many items into Australia including Casio and Seiko watches, as well as the world-famous Donkey Kong handheld games.
While completing his Commerce Law degree at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia, Brendan took courses at a number of prestigious academic institutions around the world to extend his education, including International Trade Law at the Beijing University of Economics and Politics and Law and International Copyright Law at Queens University in Canada.
Despite his legal and economic education, Brendan’s entrepreneurial blood proved too strong to ignore. He leveraged his wealth of experience and built several successful businesses that have made millions of dollars, by importing high quality merchandise from China and selling at a profit. Brendan now teaches people from all walks of life to realize their dreams of leaving the 9-to-5 rat race to become successful importers in their own right.
- How to Maximise Results from Buying Trips (Including Canton Fair)
- How to Negotiate and Get Local Prices on Imported Goods
- The 7 Biggest Mistakes Importers Make and How to Avoid Them
- How to Find the Right Manufacturers Who Make Quality Goods
- How to Select the Right Niche and the Right Product to Import
- 7 Steps to Start & Grow a Successful Importing Business