As Head of Startup Operations at Web Summit, Josh Collins has supported some of the world’s most promising startups. He’s spent a significant amount of time working with disruptive growth stage tech companies including Freshdesk, Trello, Branch.io, Luxe, Gitlab, Algolia, N26 & AxelSpace and more. He is a startup community and event operations expert with in-depth knowledge of developing startup communities, corporate partnerships, startup programmes, support systems and running internationally renowned events. In 2016, Josh oversaw the success of 3600 startups at Web Summit events in both new and existing locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Other professional experiences include being the co-founder of Lightwood Pastoral, a stint as International Mobility Advisor at Swinburne University of Technology, and being a project manager and startup account manager at Web Summit.
- How to Maximise Your Pre-Conference Preparation
- The 7 Essential Strategies for Your Conference Follow-Up
- How to Choose the Right Conference for Maximum Impact
- How to Promote Yourself and Your Business Like a Pro at a Conference
- 10 Ways to Hack the Conference and Make a Good Impression
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Attend a Conference