Kristy Smith is the founder of Virtual Elves. She’s helped businesses in developing strategies, methods, and tools for effective outsourcing. Through outsourcing, she shows how they can scale, grow, and become profitable. Kristy is known for her ability to see how businesses can operate in more efficient ways. She uses her own business growth, mistakes, and lessons to give hands-on practical strategies that are immediately implementable.
Virtual Elves started in 2009, with Kristy alone at the helm. Now they boast an international team of over 25 virtual assistants, graphic designers, web developers, and other contractors. Before founding Virtual Elves, Kristy managed large teams. She also implemented front office processes and conducted customer service training for private hospitals and five-star hotels. A mother of two, she lives in Sydney’s Northern Beaches with her family.
- Why Communication is Crucial when Outsourcing
- The Top 5 Ways to Hire Right for Your Outsourced Staff
- Why Preparation and Training are Essential for Successful Outsourcing
- When to Automate, Systemise or Delegate Tasks to Outsourced Staff
- How to Maintain Quality Control in the Virtual World
- How to Manage Legal and Financial Risk When Outsourcing