Peter Agnew is a speaker, corporate trainer and facilitator. He provides a fresh, enjoyable, and humourous approach to issues surrounding employee engagement, trust, leadership, and interpersonal connectedness.
Through learning, laughter, storytelling, and personal experience, Peter explores the latest workplace engagement strategies and works to change behaviour of the most steadfast audience participants. He specialises in:
Increasing an understanding of self
Building adaptable behaviour
Developing trust and flexibility
Growing employee engagement
He has extensive experience across government, commercial, and the not-for-profit sectors. Peter also worked in senior management positions for over 25 years. He has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) and a Master’s Degree in Education (Adult) MEd. Peter has been a General Manager of a large national organisation and has lead teams and management groups across a federated structure. He is an active Board Member and business development strategist.
Peter is a facilitator and consultant with the Australian Institute of Management and lectures at a Masters level for the University of NSW in Interpersonal and Corporate Communications. He is the manager at People Development Australia and works primarily in changing behaviour, developing teams and leaders in engaging and adaptable leadership styles and employee engagement. He has the flexibility and experience to work with frontline staff, middle management, and senior executive personnel.
He has been a DiSC accredited facilitator for 15 years.
He specialises in speaking engagements and workshops in:
Employee Engagement and Trust
Flexible and Adaptable Leadership
Developing a Positive Culture
Interpersonal Team and Leader Development
- The Work of a Leader
- Understanding Your 363 Leaders' Profile
- How to Set Up a 360 Degree Feedback for Leaders and Why
- The Results-Based Focus on Commanding Leaders
- The Efficient Tendencies of Resolute Leaders
- The Systematic Habits of Deliberate Leaders
- The Supportive Nature of Inclusive Leaders
- The Diplomatic Ways of Humble Leaders
- The Empathetic Approach of Affirming Leaders
- The Motivating Passion Behind Energising Leaders
- The Driving Forces Behind Pioneering Leaders
- Understanding the Eight Leadership Styles