For over 10 years Sam Cawthorn has served as a leading inspirer to world renowned business leaders and organisations. He has an unrivaled ability to distill complex strategies into simple and powerful models that can be applied immediately to produce measurable and lasting results.
Sam is a thought leader and expert in resilience and positive psychology. He is the CEO of Empowering Enterprises and has been featured in the USA Today and the New York Times. He is also the 2009 YOUNG AUSTRALIAN OF THE YEAR for Tasmania. In October 2006 Sam’s life changed forever – and it is this journey that enabled him to develop a mental resilience that gave him the tools to miraculously recover from his accident. Sam generously shares what he discovered on his journey with audiences who are captivated by his every word.
Sam has a diverse background within the Australian Federal Government as a Youth Futurist, and is a highly skilled musician. He is one of the only people in the world who retaught himself to play the guitar with an above elbow amputation. Sam has been honoured for his business acumen, strategic intellect and humanitarian endeavours. He has the unique ability to transform impossibilities into possible realities. Sam flies around the world sharing his expertise and his passion. You only need to speak with Sam’s audiences to understand how powerful Sam truly is, and he does all this with the most advanced bionic arm in the world.
Sam is married, with three children. He travels from Sydney, Australia.
- Uncover What the Masters at Social Media do Each Day to Reach Millions
- How to Polish Your Non-Verbal Intelligence
- Refine and Define your Ideal Avatar
- How to Maximize Every Enquiry to Win Speaking Engagements
- Discover the Integrated Product Funnel to Ensure Raving Fans Globally
- How to Create Your Winning Personal Brand Value Proposition
- How to Get a Paid Speaking Engagement
- How to Master Storytelling for Influence
- How to Deliver an Outstanding Keynote That Wins New Opportunities
- Understanding your Unique Value Proposition Through Easy Market Research
- How to Position your Message in Today's Saturated Market
- Identifying Personal Strengths and Motivations
Sam’s 12 Day Challenge http://www.samcawthorn.com/12-day-challenge/