Sarah Cordiner is a three-time international best-selling author, TV host, podcaster, qualified educator, and acclaimed professional speaker. Having earned her BA (Hons) Education and PGCE from the University of Plymouth in 2008 and 2010, respectively, Sarah helps authors, experts, and business owners turn their expertise into profitable online courses.
She’s won the prestigious ‘Influential 100 Awards’ in 2015 and 2016. Sarah was also a finalist of the Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year and the Telstra Start-Up Business of the Year in 2015. Besides that, Sarah also founded ‘The Edupreneur Awards.’ With more than a decade of experience in education and business, Sarah Cordiner has over 7,000 students in 131 countries.
The training and consultancy she provides come in the form of more than 30 online courses found in her website: www.sarahcordiner.com/47.
- How to Market Your New Online Course and Make Lots of Sales
- How to Build Your Course Quickly and Prepare for Launch
- How to Plan Out Your Online Course for Maximum Engagement
- How to Find Your Market For Your Online Course
- The 7 Biggest Mistakes People Make with Online Courses
- The 9 Stages of Building a Wildly Successful Online Course