Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur and a multi-award winning business woman. She won the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the 2010 Commonwealth Bank Business Owner of the Year at the Telstra Business Womens Awards.
She currently runs three companies: The Creative Collective – a digital marketing agency; The Training Collective – a training organisation focussed on providing digital skills and awardshub.com – an online portal which helps people find relevant awards to enter, and subsequenly enters them.
Regularly called on as a media commentator on technology related topics. In 2014, Yvette published her second book ‘No Kidding – Why Our Kids Know More About Us Than Technology and What We Need To Do About It’ which is available at nokidding.com.au and through all good book stores.
Yvette has a soft spot for supporting youth, education and technology related initiatives including Startup Weekends, Teens Take Control, and Digital Careers. She is on the committee of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) Sunshine Coast, the expert panel of the AICD’s Directing Growth program.
- Singing Her Way to the Top - Making Your Way in ShowBiz
- The Teen Tackling Global Issues through Social Enterprise
- How to Overcome Business Problems and Learn From Them
- Running a Business From a Remote Location
- Offering a Service People Crave
- Turning a Passion for Fashion into a Working Business
- How to Run a Global Business Alongside Your Day Job
- How to Spot a Business Opportunity and Make it Happen
- How Lemonade Made $20,000 to Help a Cause with Heart
- How to Create and Maintain Multiple Businesses
- Giving Back and Giving Hope Through Social Enterprises
- Connecting Students to Work Opportunities
Want to find out business awards you could enter to build your profile and credibility. Go to awardshub.com and use the code BIZBLUETV to get 50% off a personalised list!